How To Make Eyelash Extensions A Better Choice For Customers?
Every day I search on Facebook and Instagram and am amazed at the creative lash and brow artists out there. As an eyelash supplier and Instagram, Facebook group moderator, I’ve seen firsthand how hungry we as professionals are for vital information about products and training. Almost every article is a cry for knowledge and encouragement. Some people like to post their work and seek constructive advice. Others are just looking for the magic bullet of glue or tweezers that will miraculously make our craft easier, faster, and more precise. Unfortunately, the only answer is for us to do better, work cleaner, focus on our work, go the extra mile and refocus when you want to throw our tweezers across the room.
Looks can be amazing, but it’s hard work that creates these amazing looks. Having said that, how can you improve your game? How can you clean up your work? How do you end your day feeling proud of your work? Try these:
- Start each day with a “can do” attitude. Invest in quality tools and products. Your tools can make your art easier to create.
- When you find a set of tweezers that fits your hand and holds it perfectly, order several at a time. you will need them. Stock up when you find lashes that give your clients a seamless application.
- When you find the right glue for you, keep it in stock so you can always use fresh produce.
- Challenge yourself to use quality products and stay informed about the latest technologies and protocols. Never skimp on your tools, it will slow you down and frustrate you.
- Challenge yourself every day to be consistent in your process.
- Challenge yourself to educate your clients about routine care and why it’s so important.
- Remember, at the end of the day, it’s about keeping your business professional.